Admission Notice (2022-23)
Nursery – 1st Oct 2018 to 31st Dec 2019
JR KG – 1st Oct 2017 to 31st Dec 2018
STD XI Commerce Admission Notice (2021-22)
STUDENTS WHO ARE SEEKING ADMISSION FOR STD XI IN MINORITY QUOTA AND INHOUSE QUOTA AT OUR LADY OF NAZARETH HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR COLLEGE IN COMMERCE STREAM FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22 ARE REQUESTED TO COLLECT ADMISSION FORM FROM 17TH AUGUST 2021 AT 9 AM TO 11 AM FROM THE COLLEGE OFFICE.
1. Online Mark sheet printout.
2. Baptism Certificate.
Admission Procedure (School)
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person by one who will be responsible, to the Principal, for the child.
- According to the Government regulations currently in force, only pupils who have completed 5 years 4 months by 1st October of the Scholastic year will be admitted to Std 1st. It is essential that the birth certificate is submitted in original at the time of admission. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the lower and higher standards.
- Candidates must pay the fees for the first month together with the term fee and the entrance fee in advance.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing a month beforehand or fee will be charged. Such notice should be given by the parent or by the person responsible for the pupil. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May.
- No leaving certificate will be granted unless all School dues are paid. The form of application for the Leaving Certificate may be obtained from the School.