Admission Notice (2021-22)
Admission form available on the school website from Dec 1st, 2020 to Dec 15th, 2020.
Step 1: Fill the Google form available on the website. The list of the selected students will be
displayed on the website and the school notice board on Dec 21st, 2020.
Step 2: The selected students will have to collect, fill, and submit the admission form along with the documents from Dec 28th, 2020 to Jan 4th, 2021. Timings: 9 am to 11 am.
Step 3: There will be an interactive session with those who are selected.
Nursery – 1st Oct 2017 to 30th Sept 2018
JR KG – 1st Oct 2016 to 30th Sept 2017
STD I – 1st Oct 2014 to 30th Sept 2015
STD XI Commerce Admission Notice (2020-21)
Students who would like to seek admission for STD XI in minority quota and in-house quota at Our Lady of Nazareth High school and Junior college (Commerce) for the academic year 2020-2021 are requested to collect Admission form on Monday 3rd August 2020 at 9.am to 11.am from School Office.
Admission Procedure (School)
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person by one who will be responsible, to the Principal, for the child.
- According to the Government regulations currently in force, only pupils who have completed 5 years 4 months by 1st October of the Scholastic year will be admitted to Std 1st. It is essential that the birth certificate is submitted in original at the time of admission. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the lower and higher standards.
- Candidates must pay the fees for the first month together with the term fee and the entrance fee in advance.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing a month beforehand or fee will be charged. Such notice should be given by the parent or by the person responsible for the pupil. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May.
- No leaving certificate will be granted unless all School dues are paid. The form of application for the Leaving Certificate may be obtained from the School.