Our Lady of Nazareth High School and Junior College is a Roman Catholic School established and administered by Our Lady of Nazareth Church. The school is under the religious jurisdiction of the Archbishop of Mumbai. It was established in the year 1925 and has been going strong till date.
It is one of the oldest and most popular school in Mira Bhayandar. The medium of instruction is English. The school is recognized by the Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. It is also affiliated to The Archdiocesan Board of Education, Bombay.
Currently, the school caters to students from Pre-Primary to STD XII. The school stands on a strong foundation that has been built from high standard values and immense respect for one another.
The school pays great attention to the holistic development of its students. It inculcates in its students the understanding of how to deal with various life situations. The school is well recognized in the educational sector and across the city too. Owning a chief location in the place, the establishment is convenient for a number of students.
The school is well known for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation based on Christian values. The school aims primarily to educate the Catholic community as well as the members of all other communities in the locality.
We believe that achievement, in any form, comes as a result of the hard work you put in. Success is a result of effort.
Our Lady Of Nazareth
Our Vision and Our Mission
We aim to be loving and kind at all times and to always extend a helping hand to anyone in need. We impart these values in our students.
Schools Aims and Objectives
- To provide value based education to our students and encourage creative, inquisitive minds.
- To strive for continuous improvement in all that we do.
- To create a happy, stimulating and safe learning environment for both children and adults.
- To train citizens distinguished for their all-round developmment and sincere commitment to God and country.
- To recognise students capabilities and maximise their individual potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- To prepare our students to face the challenging competitions in life.
- To support personal development, social responsibility and a sense of self-worth.
To celebrate success, promote a “can do” attitude and inspire each to achieve their best.
- To respect and care for the environment and community.
- To create responsible citizens who are spiritually strong, psychologically mature and mentally healthy.